Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, November 13, 2009

Myself and Halloween

Hi!,my name is Raul,I´m thirteen.I´m from Spain,so I´m Spanish.I live in Berrioplano.I like the sports.but I prefer swimming or play football.I like computer games, but I prefer the computer games of cars or the computer games of action.I like watching TV ,I watch a lot of programmes,specially the programmes of cars or the programmes of the computer games.I like cars. There are a lot of types,exotics cars,muscle car,deportive cars.....My favourite dream is driving an incredible car, a fast red and blue car
I usually celebrate Halloween with my friends in my town.We go to the street and we ask for sweets.But this year is diferent,because I don´t go with my friends to the street,I stay in and I watch TV.I think that it is very funny.Halloween is a religious festivity, ``El día de los muertos´´ in Spanish.

On Friday evening I always do my homework,sometimes I go out to the strret with my friends and we play football and we ride in our bikes.On Saturday I get up early,at half past nine.I phone my friends to go to the street and play.In the evening I go to the supermarket to buy food and at night I eat pizza and watch a film with my dad.On Sunday I get up early and I study for the next week.In the evening I phone a friend usually Aitor and we go out to the cinema to watch a film.

No comments:

Blog Archive