Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, January 10, 2010

My routines at Christmas



On December 24 I get up, congratulate my mother for being his birthday and then I meet a friend in the morning and in the evening. At night I went to Berrioplano to have dinner with my family. After having dinner I went resting.

25th of December I get up late, then I have a shower, have breakfast and then meet a friend and at 2 p.m. we went out in Berrioplano to eat. We ate pork and lamb and then we went at 5 p.m. because I go out with my friends.

On December 31st I get up late, have breakfast and then meet a friend and eat in house and then at night we went to Berriplano to have dinner and put at 12 I took 12 grapes and at 1 we went out disguised with a few friends.

On January 1st I get up late and I went home of a friend and in the evening I go with friends to Pamplona and then to my house where I play too and I spoil myself.

On January 5th I get up late and at 4 p.m. I went to see the Magi to the sponge-cake, then, again to home to do time for the Three Kings Parade and when it finished, I went to do some purchases.

On January 6th I get up late, and I could not open the gifts until my small cousins were coming. And the evening I spend it reading.

No comments:

Blog Archive