Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Amaia: myself, my routines and my house


Hi,
My name is Amaia and my surname is Alba .I'm from Pamplona and I am fifteen years old. I study at Salesianos Pamplona.

My daily routine is similar from Monday to Friday, I get up at halp past six.
First, in the morning , I get dresed then I have breakfast . Then I go to bus stop and I catch the bus to school.
The school starts at eight o'clock ,I have lessons.At quarter to eleven I have the break .
When I come home from school I have lunch ,then I watch tv.
In the afternoon I do my homework. After that , I sometimes meet my friends.

I'm going to describe my house , it's fantastic. It has 6 rooms : 3 bedrooms , a kitchen,a bathroom and a living room.
My bedroom is great .
There is a big wardrobe for my clothes, there is a bedside table,and a computer on my desk. P.D. : A girl explains what she's got on her bedside table!

No comments:

Blog Archive