Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Queen Diamond's Jubilee: The Celebrations

Good evening, for eveyone! It was a long time since I didn't write an article, but it was against my will, as my computer was out of order for this month and I had some problems with the new software. I still have some hesitation with the new programmes. Anyway, I wanted to restart my daily or weekly article with the new celebrations on the Jubilee in London today. I already wrote an article last April, but there are new videos! Enjoy and Happy Anniversary, Queen Elizabeth! A good way to see London from a bird sight! The most colourful parade was at the Thames River The Queen in white and the princess in red!

No comments:

Blog Archive