Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, February 8, 2017

HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED TO AFRICA?

 HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED TO AFRICA?


I went to Africa on holidays five years ago with my family. In the first day , I went to visit new places with my family. We were walking along the beach . In the morning , I worked with my sisters, we organized our house work in the house . `

In the morning , I went to cofee shop with my uncles then I went to Luba . In this place I stay with my family.This day has a great day.

In the afternoon , I took photos with my sisters.Later, I played football with my friends in the stadium of Malabo.

At night, I had dinner with my family and then I watched TV with my parents.
Then, I went to bed.






Resultado de imagen de africaResultado de imagen de guinea ecuatorial lubaImagen relacionada




No comments:

Blog Archive