Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, November 13, 2009

My Halloween day

My name is Tamara.I`mtherteen years old.Ilive in Villaba in Pamplona.I from Spain.I alwuays phone my friends.I never go with one people but, i hate this person.My dream it is go to to the Camp Nou.I don´t brother or sister.My mum´s name is Sonia and my dad´s name is Juan Carlos.


I celebrate Halloween with my friends fancy dress.Halloween presentst the "nigh of dead"this in 31st of october.In this dayi celebrate with my friends.I love Halloweenis the "nigh of dead"I like going to the park and tod the terrorific stories.

On friday evening i usually phone whit my friend and meet for the saturday nigh.I´m ind my friend go to the street for ask sweet for the people hause and sleepover with my friends.On sunday i and my friends eating the sweet.

No comments:

Blog Archive