Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, January 20, 2013

An accident at Christmas by Maria Zurita


At Christmas 'Eve in the afternoon I was reading a book  in my house  with my mother and my brother when my aunt and my cousin Yessica visited me.

At night we went to the cinema, the film " Cuento de navidad" I love the film, but my cousin didn't like it at all, but she was very happy and funny.
  

I fell down a Christmas decoration I twisted my ankle. My aunt told me "don´t cry" and she helped me but she couldn't.

My cousin was as nervous as my aunt but that night was the family....
We went to my house, my mum put a bandage on my ankle and the next day we went to the doctor. But all of us gathered and ate in family.  


I did not like this Christmas.


 

No comments:

Blog Archive