Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Christmas



Hi!Today I´m speaking about my Christmas holidays.In Christmas Eve I often go to Portugal and I stay with my family from Portugal there.We have a great dinner with a lot of things,and at twelve o´clock we take our presents and we play all the night.This year I know what my presentis:an Ipod touch!. Every year my parents buy the presents for my cousins and I go with them.

It´s Christmas and I get up late because I´m tired I play very much the previous night.I have breakfast and I go with my cousins to play football in the street. It´s the hour to have lunch and we have shellfish and fish.The New year´s Eve I stay in my house with my family and I have a great dinner.

I celebrate the 6th of January with presents for everybody and I eat `El Rosco de Reyes´ with some friends of my parents.I have my Christmas Homework previous the Christmas day.I have the last days to enjoy my presents of this year.

Merry Christmas for everybody and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Blog Archive