Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Thursday, December 10, 2009

A volcano trip


It was an excursion with my parents to the volcano of Arquipa in Peru. We lodged in a hotel that was very near the volcano. We could see it from our room.

When my parents and I were going down to the restaurant to have dinner, we saw in a poster that the hotel organized very thrilled excurions to the volcano.

My parents asked if we could go, and they answered with hesitation that
this volcano was very dangerous and it usually erupts several times a year.

The following morning we took the bus to the volcano. Once there the tour guide was showing us the volcano, it suddenly and unexpectedly the volcano started to erupt in a second.

I think that there my death hour arrived but fortunately the bus was by there, we got on and ran away very fast. It was an unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Blog Archive