Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

31st October- Halloween

Hello!
I`m Ivan. I`m 13 years old. I have got brown eyes and brown hair. I`m from Pamplona but I live in Ziur Mayor. I live with my parents and my two brothers. I love playing football and watching Osasuna football match. I`m smaller than my brothers but I'm taller than my parents.

At half past four I meet my friends and we play football in the park. Then at seven o`clock I go to Reyno De Navarra with my football mates. We watch the Osasuna match. Later I go home.

On Sunday I get up at eight o`clock and I have breakfast at half past eight. At nine o `clock I have a football match with my team,Osasuna. Then I go home, I have my lunch and later I do my homerwork. I`m very tired.

No comments:

Blog Archive