Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stormy Sea by Adam

Last year I was working with my father on his fishing boat. One day we were about twenty kilometres from the port when the weather became stormy. There were six of us on the boat and we were all in the cabin, watching the sea.

Suddenly, I saw a massive wave. I was very frightened. When the wave hit us there was a lot of noise. The next moment there was panic.
People were shouting and things were falling and breaking everywhere.

Afterwards I was OK, but my father and his friend were injured, so we tried to help them. It was a terrible experience and when we arrived at the port, the next day, I felt lucky to be alive.

by Adam Degado

No comments:

Blog Archive