Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, January 8, 2010

My routines at Christmas

At Christmas Eve , I have dinner at my aunt's house with my family. After having dinner we open the present and play bingo and cards .
At Christmas day , my family and I eat at my aunt's house again , then we play the same games .

At New Year's Eve , my parents , my brother and I have dinner at my grandmother's house . I eat lamb , then at twelve o´clock my family and I eat twelve grapes . Then we play cards , at two o´clock I go to sleep at my grandmother's house .
The 1st of January , I eat at my grandmother's house too, and then I go out with my friends.

The 6th of January , I open my present and go to my grandmother's house and eat `Rosco de Reyes´. Then my family and I go to a restaurant .

No comments:

Blog Archive