Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, January 8, 2010

My New Year

One day before New Year's morning my family and I were preparing, but this time not at home . We spent it at my aunt's .In the afternoon we went to my aunt's, there we began to dance, and after a good time everyone was at the table and began to have dinner. The dinner was very good and toasted for the New Year and said goodbye to 2009.

After dinner it was midnight, we all went to the room and waited for the clock told us to eat the grapes, after listening to the bells and eat grapes every one was congratulating everyone and was hoping for a better year. Then my brother, my cousins and I went outside and walked around Pamplona. At four in the morning we go all to my aunt and I returned with my mum, my dad and my brother's home very happy in 2010.

No comments:

Blog Archive