Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Katherine's routines at Christmas

THIS IS KATHERINE'S ROUTINES AT CHRISTMAS

This Christmas has been very entertaining, but the worst thing is that different from last year that we were in my country this year we stayed in Pamplona and my family is absent. Here this is very different.

On December 24 I was with my family. We have dinner in my house and my two sisters' boyfriends and my boyfriend came too.
We were all very happy and after having dinner we distributed the gifts.

On 25th we get up late and eat and we went out.

On 31st we did the same things : have dinner and hope and greeting each other a joyful 2010.
When the midnight arrived, I turned the TV on and the bells started sounding and we were eating up the grapes. We wish ourselves a Happy New Year, and toast with champagne.
When finish my sister, my mother and I got ready because we go to the discotheque, and my eldest sister and my father stayed in. Everything went very well.

On January 6th I stay in with my boyfriend.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Blog Archive