Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, January 11, 2010

My christmas in Ziriza


For Christmas I'm going to Ziriza. The 25th the whole family have dinner together , and then we give each other gifts and play bingo.

On Christmas day we ate at home and then my mother and my brothers went to Barañain. I stayed in Ziriza.

On New Year's Eve the whole family had dinner and ate the grapes and then my brother and I went to Pamplona and I I dress up like an harlequin. It was great!

On the 5th we ate with the family of my brother's girlfriend. At night we gave gifts, and they gave me a DSLR. I was very happy. In general, I've been with my best friend every day, and it has been great.
Happy 2010!

No comments:

Blog Archive