Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas at my grandmother's
















At
Christmas Eve I go to my grandmother's house with my family and we have a special dinner. Then we dance and listen to music and we play mus.

At Chistmas Day I get up at half past nine in the morning and I open my presents. In the afternoon I go to my grandmother's house with my family and we play parchis.

At New Year's Eve I go to my gradmother's house with my fumily. Next we have a dinner and eat the grapes. Next we dance and listen to music and we play mus.

At New Year's Day I go to the cinema with my friends.

The Three Kings Day I get up at eight o´clock and I open my presents. In the afternoon I go to the cinema with my mum and my dad.

No comments:

Blog Archive