Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

An email from abroard: My visit to Paris

Hi Iñaki,



Greeting from Paris, France. I´m here with my family in a famili trip. This is the second big city I´ve visited because I stay in Madrid the last summer.


We´ve been here for a week now, and we´ve done a lots of exciting things. We´ve visited the the Louvre museum and the Eiffel tower. The weather is sunny. It hasn´t started raining since we get of the plane. I hope the weather is sunny. I hope the weather continue sunny. I´ve made a new friend. His name is Jack.


My brother has taken a lot of photografsto show you when we get back. See you in two days.


Take care.

Rubén.

No comments:

Blog Archive