Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween by DIego Cameirao

                                                                        Halloween
This holiday is incredible! It´s the night in which people dress up in scary customes. Also,children ask candy saying "trick or treat".Halloween originated in Ireland and it is celebrated in England,Canada and the UK.
Also using a Jack-o´-lantern is a hand carved pumpkin.



I celebrate Halloween with my friends.First, I meet them in Pamplona. Then we go to Carlos III cinema to see a movie. After that,we go to have dinner in a restaurant. After that, we walk to Mendillorri. We stay few hours in Mendillorri. At midnight my friends go to their homes. And at half past twelve I go home.I like Halloween!


No comments:

Blog Archive