Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 4, 2012

Maria Zurita: Myself, my routines and my house



My name is Maria and my surname is Zurita.I am fifteen years old. I´m from Bolivia but I live in  Pamplona, Spain in the street Pintor Basiano with my brother and my mother.I study on Salesianos Pamplona.

Every day I have the same routine. I get up at halp past six and I have breakfast : milk and biscuits. I have a shower until half past seven.
I usually go to school on my bicycle, but when it´s raining I catch the bus. I always have lessons from 8 o`clock until two o`clock. I love literature and I don´t like maths.

When I go out to school, I go home, I have luch spaghetti and I drink orange juice. I do my homework because I have to train. I have basketball on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I go to theatre on Tuesday. I love theatre. It´s very funny.

When I'm back home I have tea in the afternoon. In my free time I listen to music and hang out with my friends. It´s amazing!

My house is very small, but it´s very beautiful and comfortable. In my house there are six rooms: a living room, a bathroom, three bedrooms and kitchen .

My living room is very small. There is a sofa with four coshions . In my living room  there is a big window there is also a bookcase with lots of books  and there´s a table.

My bedroom is fantastic, the color is orange and white , I have got a bed, a desk and posters on the walls the best room in my house.

No comments:

Blog Archive