Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 4, 2012

Elidia: myself, my routines and my house


Hi!!
My name is Elidia and my surname is Alonso.
I am fifteen years old I am a student at Salesianos school.
My favourite subject is music.
My favourite group is La Oreja de Van Gogh.
They are fantastic.


In the morning I get up at six o'clock.After that, I have breakfast, for breakfast: I have on orange juice, some milk and an apple.
In the afternoon, when I come home from school, I have lunch, I usually have some rice and chicken.
In the evening I have dinner. I usually have soup for dinner.

I am going to describe my house.It's very big.It has got seven rooms: a kitchen, there are two bathrooms, a living room and there bedrooms.


My bedroom is fantastc, the best room in my house. Everything is in purple. I've got posters on the walls. There is a huge wardrobe for my clothes and pictures on the walls.

No comments:

Blog Archive