Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, December 3, 2012

Cristian: introducing myself and my house


Hello, my name is Cristian. I´m thirteen years old and I haven´t got any brothers or sisters. I live in Pamplona but I am from Oviedo. I study third ESO at Salesianos Pamplona.

In the week I get up at seven o´clock and get dressed, at ten past seven I have breakfast with my dad and my stepmum. I go to school at half past seven . In the school I study and talk to friends. When I go out of school many days my dad is waiting for me and we go home and other days, when I go out of school, I catch the bus to go home.

In my house, I sometimes do my homework I go to play handball. I go home , have dinner and go to bed.

My house isn't big because it has got three bedrooms, one living room. My bedroom is very small, In my bedroom I have one desktop, one bed and two cupboards. I don´t like my bedroom because it is very small.

 

No comments:

Blog Archive