Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, January 20, 2013

An accident at Christmas, by Cristian Martinez

It was 10 pm .I was in the car wich my dad and my mother.

My dad was driving but he was falling asleep and we had to stop in the service area, but my mother refused, because she wanted to get home as soon as possible to spend the New Year with our family.

We had short rest, but soon my mother was sleeping and she said nothing. My father was asleep too and lost control of the car, the vehicle went off the road and my mother flew out of the car.

My father had burnt his neck with belt. I had a slight cut on finger and my mother twisted neck.

It was the start of an accidental Christmas, but in the end we were lucky to be alive.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive