Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 8, 2009

MY TYPICAL HALLOWEEN

MY TYPICAL HALLOWEEN


My name`s Indiana Marte.I`m fourteen years.My birthday is on 14th January.
I have got curly hair.My height`s one meter fifty.I am thin and very athletic.

I celebrate Halloween because I like partying with my friends.
Every time it`s Halloween morning I go to the park.At twelve o`clock I go to my home and at four o`clock I get ready for party.
When it's five o`clock I go to the park and at six o`clock I go to the disco with normal clothes. At half past ten I go to my home.

On Satuday I sleep until at ten o`clock and four o`clock I do my homework.
At sex o`clock I go to Barañain with my family and finale day I revise my homewor.

No comments:

Blog Archive