Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Diego Cameirao´s holiday

I was  with my parents and my brother in the car. We were going to Portugal.

My father slept and crashed into the wall and a large layer of snow coated the whole car with us in it.  I broke my leg. We didn't know how to get out of car. We were very frightened. My father couldn´t start the car. We spent all night in the car.

The next morning we  managed to start the car. But, the helicopter spent several hours until the rescue team managed to get the car there. After that, we decided to go to the nearest hospital. It was in Valladolid. It took us several hours.

We were very scared. The doctor told me that I had to rest the leg for two months. Finally, we decided to go home and forget about all the accident.

No comments:

Blog Archive