Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, March 17, 2013

A trip to Rome by Kevin Pallo

 
Hi Iñaki:
My trip to Italy was wonderful and I did it with my mother. We went one summer day in 2011 we went by plane in first class. It was an offer and they treat ourselves like kings.

 My mother and I went to The Coliseum. It is a huge and very nice stadium. It is near Rome Club Football.

  When I woke up, I ordered breakfast and then took a shower and went shopping and then went to the Roman sightseeings.
  The guide told us it was great to see Rome overnight with light and we decidded to stay, but first we went to eat so went to a beautiful restaurant that was next to a Lion Fountain. It was a classy restaurant and asked for mini pizzas. They were delicious but I did not get surprised, because they were the best making pizzas.

  When we finished eating, we went to the hotel to drop off shopping we had done to leave the arena after taking photos.

  You must come to Rome! See you soon!
   Kevin!



No comments:

Blog Archive