Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 16, 2009

MY TIPICAL HALLOWEEN

Hi!!

My name is Sara and my surname is Aguirre I`m thirteen years old and my birthday is in november I´m from Pamplona but I live in Ansoain.

On halloween morning I go shopping with my grandmother next we go to her house and we eat a special food. In the afternoon I go to the cinema with my friends and we watch a terror film next I go to sleepower to the Aitana´s house.

On saturday morning I watch do my homework. In the afternoon I go to the joung house with my friends and in the nigh I watch TV.

On sunday morning I watch TV. In the afternoon I go to the shooping center with my friends and at halfs past nine I go to my house.

No comments:

Blog Archive