Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Thursday, January 7, 2010

My routine at Christmas.


Hi, my name is Pedro, I'm thirteen years old. I live in Pamplona, Spain, but I'm from Argentina. This Christmas are very funny.

At Christmas Eve, I have dinner in my house with my family. At twelve o'clock, we open the presents, they give me a sweatshirt and 50 €.
In Christmas, we go to a restaurant to eat, and in the afternoon, I go out with my friends.

At New year Eve, I have dinner in the home of friends with my sisters and my parents. At twelve o'clock, we eat the twelve grapes, and next, we disguise to go out. At four o'clock, we go to my house to sleep.

In New Year, we eat in my house, and in the afternoon, we stay in.

I finish, Good bye, and Happy 2010.

No comments:

Blog Archive