Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 29, 2010

F.C. BARCELONA vs. REAL MADRID, a WORLDWIDE FOOTBALL MATCH



Good morning, dear football fans! ( As you see I change my greeting as my loved football team is not involved. ). Tonight we have a FOOTBALL MATCH, in capital letters.div>

During the whole week, even before, it has been the only game to play for many sport journalists. This is my only criticism for the "previa" of this match. I think that this issue is dealt wrongly by the mass media, as even though they believe it makes La Liga stronger than other European Leagues, the fact that the sport mass media only talk about the "clasico" for a week make the rest of the Spanish League team less than a favour.


In the last few years, this game has been devalued as the white team ( you know my policy ) did not arrive at Camp Nou as a powerful historical team as they are. But this situation has changed this year after the arrival of a new coach in the capital of Spain.


You also know my policy since a few weeks ago about the coach in the white team, and I am not going to change my policy yet. Thus, when I started this blog my goal was to educate my students in English through topics related to English spoken world, and I really believe that the coach in the white team from the capital of Spain is many things but an educated person. So, I'm ging to talk volumes about Guardiola. an intelligent player when he was playing in Barça and a very educated, supportive, clever coach now in his loved team, F.C. Barcelona.


Since I was a child, my favourite football team has been the main team in Barcelona ( sorry Espanyol F.C. ), and I evolved my likes to my town team, Osasuna, from the very beginning moment I knew there was a football team in Pamplona, Osasuna, in the arly 80's, when they promoted to First Division with that brilliant team. So, I used to support the team that Cruyff leaded as a football player and then he knew how to leave a football style as a coach.


That style is still in Barcelona through Guardiola and I hope that when he leaves his club, the chairman and people leading the club will know to find a similar person to follow that way of playing football that so many people like.


Well, I want to finish this article with a short comment for those supporters of the whhite team. I have some friends who support them. But they usually tell me that they do not like their coach at all, as he is so uneducated and showoff, not at all the style of the club, and another reason is the success of the Spanish National team, full of Barça players, but I think this is a covered Nationalism that arises in this successful moment to hurt the Independent feeling of the Catalonian people.


I hope to see a brilliant game tonight! So,, here is my cry:

GORA FOOTABALL! AUPA BARÇA!

No comments:

Blog Archive