Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 30, 2009

Hallowen

My name is Joaquin, I am fourteen years old I live in Pamplona in Spain in Europe. My town is small and noisy. I like sports and go with my friends to listen to music. My favourite group is Mago de Oz.

I don’t like going to school, doing homework and I hate exams.

My dream is to play in Los Angeles Lakers team and play in the Spain team.

At Halloween night I spend with my friends at a party. We play, eat, and watch horror films.

I like it because you can see all the people dressed up in different things, characters. My friends and myself always dress up.

On Saturday in the morning I play basketball with my team. Later I play football with my friends.

On Sundays I get up late. And with all my family I have breakfast and we watch TV. I play computers games with my brother and in the afternoon I play with my friend Iñigo. From 5 to 8 I play football and then we talk. I finish my day and at 11 or 12 I go to bed.

No comments:

Blog Archive