Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A market investor confession

">
Good evening!As you know this blog was born to give a tool for my students to publish their projects and for the spread of the English-spoken countries' culture. But today I couldn't help using it to spread the news of the Apocalypsis, the financial end of the world. ">From the very beginning that I heard it on the radio this morning, I was completely shocked when I listened the words of that "guy" who shows off about his job and the happiness he gets when other people are struggling to reach the end of the month and give food to their families. To sum up, he says he became a happier man three years ago, when the crisis arose and the markets are bowing the investors. There is no government in any country in Europe or USA, and only the investment companies are in charge of the world. I'm in a shock and I realize that we are just a drop of water in the middle of the huge Ocean. This is also culture and I hope my students read this article in a close future and laugh at my pessimistic ideas! Good night!

No comments:

Blog Archive