Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My routines and my friend

Hi!
My name is Pedro and I'm 15. I was born in Argentina and,
when I was 6 years old, I moved to Pamplona, Spain.
I like pop and rock music, and I love painting and hanging out with my friends.
I want to be a Graphic Designer.

Everyday I wake Up at 6:45 am, and I get up at 7 o'clock.
I put my clothes on and then I eat breakfast. At 7:25 am,
I catch the public bus to the School.
I have my first lesson at 8 o'clock and I finish school at 2:00 pm.
In the afternoon I usually study, but, on the Mondays I go to school for rehearsal teather.
Around 9 pm, I have a shower and next I eat dinner.
Finally, at 11:30 pm, I go to Bed.

At the weekends, I hang out with my friends, sometimes,
I hang out on Saturday nights. On Sunday afternoon I do my homework
and study, and then, I surf in the Internet.
This is my routine! See you Soon!
Pedro.

______________________________________

My best Friend.
My best friend's called Arima, she's 15 and she was born in Lanzarote.
At 9 years old, she came to Pamplona with her mother.
She doesn't like maths or science, and her favourite subject is Music.
She plays the piano. She's very happy and she's my tallest friend in the group.


No comments:

Blog Archive