Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Saturday, November 5, 2011

myself , my house and my routine

Hello, my name is Luis David, I'm from chile, and I live in Navarre Spain
Pamplona Salesian study. I have thirteen years.
I am of medium height, I have short hair black, wear glasses and my eyes are brown.

My house is small, has six rooms: three rooms, a kitchen, bathroom and living room.
At the entrance is a long hallway that runs throughout the house.

My room is small and the walls are light green, has a large closet a desk with a computer, television, and below is a small closet next to my bed and a table


Daily routine

I usually wake up early,
at 7:30, I get up and shower, then get dressed.
After breakfast and go to school with my dad at 7:45.
Almost always came to school at 7:50.
After class I go home on foot and sometimes on foot.
Normally I get home at 2:50. After I got home to lunch and rest until 16:00.
At 16:00 to 17:00 study.
After studying I go out until 21:00.
When I get home, eat dinner and go to watch TV in my room.
Finally I brush my teeth and I watch TV until I get ground and go to sleep.

No comments:

Blog Archive