Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Thursday, February 9, 2012

An email from abroad by Andrea



Hi Iñaki!
I stay in Denver, Colorado. I´m here with my mother in summer holidays.
Everything is very beautiful! I love it.

We´re having a fantastic time here. We´ve been here for one month now.
For now, we´ve visited well-knowest places in Denver. The weather has been excellent,
but the hot burnt the streer in the day. The beach always is packed with people,
but everyday we gone to the beach, because it´s made a lot sunny. Then we travelled to LA
for one weekend. I´ve taken loads of photographs.

I love it there. I´ve made so many friends in the hotel. The people are very extrovert.
Oh! And the food is delicious!

I hope you are well and I look forward to seeing you when I get back next month.

Take care,
Andrea.

No comments:

Blog Archive