Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An email from abroad


Hi Iñaki:
Greetings from Barcelona, Spain. I´m here with my family and some friends in a trip.
I´ve never been here before and I love it.
We have been here for a week now and we´ve done lots of exciting things: we´ve visited
the Sagrada Familia and the Camp Nou, that is the football stadium of F.C. Barcelona.
Fortunately the weather is fantastic. All the days have been sunny since we got off the
plane. I hope it continue the same way.
I´ve met lots of fantastic people and I´ve made some new funny friends.
I have already bought lots of souvenirs and I´ve taken a lot of pictures to show you when
we get back.
See you in a few days.
Take care, Lidia.

No comments:

Blog Archive