Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, February 13, 2012

A story about an accident//Chrismas

It was a beautiful night last Christmas and I was in the kitchen preparing the salad. My mother cooked the turkey while others were waiting in the lounge. That day my family stayed at my home.

When the turkey was fully cooked, it remains to be cut the cheese. My mother served the turkey while I was cutting the cheese.

When suddenly i had cut my finger. I scream in pain and everyone came to see what happened. immediately took me to the hospital with his finger for to sew me.

After a few hours I was well and my finger was in place.
My family and i enjoyed a nice night Christmas.

No comments:

Blog Archive