Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, October 8, 2012

David Pascual: myself, my routines and my house


My name is David Pascual I'm fifteen years old. I live in Burlada I'm Spanish. I study in Pamplona in the high school Salesianos Pamplona. I study 3rd year of secundary level.

My routine is very simple: From Monday to Friday I go to school , I get up at eight o'clock in the morning but at a quarter to eight I go with my friends. This is my routine in the morning.

On Monday , Wednesday and Friday I do handball training at half past six in the evening, before training I do my homework. On Tuesday and  Thursday I have nothing to do , so I have to study and and do my homework ,
I don't study every subject . This is my routine in the afternoon.

My routine of  weekend , I do handball in the morning, but there is a problem. I don' t know if I play on Saturday or Sunday and I don 't know if it is in the morning or in the afternoon . After playing I have a shower , I go to my house or hang out with my friends.



My house is big. It has got two bathrooms ,two balconies, three bedrooms , one living room and a kitchen.

My bedroom is not very big. I have got a lap top , three cupboards with a lot of books two of in English . In my bedroom there are windows looking to a mountain , and finally  there is a bed of green colour.

No comments:

Blog Archive