Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ibai: myself, my routines and my house

 Hi! my name is Ibai, I am 13 years old, and I live in Pamplona. I live with my parents that they are Izakun and Ivan. My brother lives with us too.

I love playing football; that is my hobby and I practice it a lot. Another hobby is playing with my play station, but this I don't practice so much.



Now I go to Salesianos but one year ago I went to Jaso ikastola, that is a basque school. If I am sincere I like speaking Basque but it is very dificult. I like hanging out with my friends on Friday and Saturday afternoons. This is another hobby that I have but I prefer playing football. And this is more or less my presentation.


My routine from Monday to Friday. I get up at 7 o´clock I have breakfast and I get dressed!
I make the bed, I take my schoolbag and I go to the bus stop, to go to school!

My house!
When you enter in my house,you see a large corridor in front of you,on the right
I have the kitchen, on the left the living room, with a sofa that is between two armchairs. In the front of the sofa is the TV.

At the end of the corridor, there are the rooms, my bedroom is on the left and my granparents' room on the right. My bedroom is the biggest of my house, I
have the biggest bed too. My bed is on the left, in front of my bed is the closet with the desk on the right. Next to my bedroom, it is the computer room, it is a room to play in the computer, of course, but I usually meet my friends.

At the opposite side it is my brother's room, and this is my house!!!

My room!
My room is the biggest room in my house, I have one window, under the window is my bed.
Next to my bed is my desk to study and to play with the computer!In front of my desk is the closet, here I keep a lot of clothes!! And this is my room!




No comments:

Blog Archive