Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Thursday, February 7, 2013

A trip to Paris and Disneyland by Gorka Leon

                                                                       
Hi Iñaki,

I write you from Paris,I was with my parents and I saw a lot of monuments: the park of Disneyland, the museum of Louvre and the Camps Eliseos.

I have been three days in Paris. The first day, I was in Disneyland. It is a big park with many sites to see,  there is a beautiful place to see.

The second day I visited the Louvre Museum and I  saw the painting of Monalisa It is very beautiful and other statues there are beautiful too.

the third day I was at the Eiffel Tower and I was in the restaurant on top of the tower. I also visited the Champs Elysees.

I loved it and would like to repeat another year if I could.



No comments:

Blog Archive