Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, February 24, 2013

An email from London by Amaia

 
Hi Iñaki

I write you from London, I'm here with my family.It's a beautiful and crowded city and the capital of UK too.
It's a really famous place and the last year were the London 2012 Olympic Games.


We saw a lot of sights : The Big Ben, the London Eye that is so popular ; The entire structure is 135 metres  tall , it is the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe, and the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom. Buckingham Palace and the Capitoline museum, that is the oldest public collection of the world.

I learned a lot of English here

Have you been to London?

Write me soon

Amaia

No comments:

Blog Archive