Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, February 24, 2013

An ice road accident by Kevin Pallo

 
The day of my accident I was with my mother and my cousins ​​in the car. It was in the evening and it was very cold and there was also too much fog   

We were all afraid with the fear of having an accident because of the fog. My mother was afraid but I was aware that  she was with my uncles' children and myself.

My mother in fear of crashing stop at a gas station gas station all of us were scared to death that we thought we would collide with something and at  end of four hours was the fog and rain

My mother went out of the car to buy something but I and my cousins wanted to get home. After buying, my mother took us to a restaurant near the gas station. When we were almost to get to the restaurant, there was a sheet of iceon the road and the car slipped and crashed with a tree

We all were conscious and badly injured but thankfully the airbags jumped, but my mother wasn't very hurt and called an ambulance. My cousins ​​were only faint crash and I only had a bump and my mother only had a few cuts after the accident. We decided not to travel at night again.


No comments:

Blog Archive