Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cristian Martinez's Introduction




Hello,

My name is Cristian. I´m fourteen years old, my parents are divorced since I was three years old. I´m from Oviedo (Asturias) and I came to Pamplona when I was twelve years old and now I am living in Zizur Mayor.

In my daily routine I wake up at quarter to seven, dress up and have breakfast. Some days my father drives me to school, because he goes to the gym and the days that he doesn´t go to the gym I have to go on bus to the school.

When the school finishes, I have to go on bus home. When I come home, I have lunch with my parents and after that I ALWAYS do my homework. After doing my homework I have got free time to do anything.

In my free time I program operative systems with my computer and play handball in Ardoi, mostly because my father likes I parctise one sport.

No comments:

Blog Archive