Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, November 22, 2013

Karen's Introduction



Hello, my name is Karen Gissela. I was born in Ecuador but I live in Pamplona since I was 10 years old. I have two sisters, two brothers.
I grew up with my uncles. From the time I was born, my father left me six months and went to the USA and married his wife, with who
I do not speak much.

In Pamplona I live with my mother and a caregiver, but when I lived in Ecuador I grew up with a cousin a couple of months till she decided to send me with my mom. Then, my mom gave him the power to my caregiver. She is now an assistant in Costa Rica.
 
A while ago I was studying in a boarding school for a few months in Galicia. I arrived in Pamplona and I am now studying at Salesianos School.
I would like to be a physiotherapist. It is something I like very much. I don't have a favourite sport, but if I could, I would do muay thai is something I like and relaxes me.

 

No comments:

Blog Archive