Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, November 22, 2013

Tania's Introduction


My presentation
   My name is Tania. I'm sixteen years old. I'm from Ukraine but i live in Pamplona since 2011. I live with my mum and my brother, my cousin also lives here. My family is very sociable and affectionate. I am a student at a college. I really like how the teachers teach us and students are very nice and good people.

 I study science because I love biology, although I'm not a very good student, because sometimes I consider myself lazy. I love singing and dancing. I am in a group of singers, we have concerts, and we recorded in a studio. I have many friends who invited me to sing at their birthday party. I like going to parties and being with my family.

I Want to be a psychologist so I need to study a lot, and I will do everything I am able to get the degree.



No comments:

Blog Archive