Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, December 4, 2016

HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED TO ENGLAND?


http://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/images/event_image1.php?id=850

I went to England two years ago with my family. England is beautiful and wonderful.
It is more extensive than Italy. In the morning, I went to visit the Victoria and Albert Musem. This museum is very big and there are many squares. This experience was very interesting and amazing.

Later I went to a coffee shop with my mum and my cousin. I finished the day, I went back home and I had dinner and I went to sleep.

On the second day, I went to Buckingham Palace. In my opinion the palace is not very pretty for me.
Later, I went to the park with my little cousin.

This trip has been  a very nice and exciting experience. The most of like it is the museum because I like the art. And the best moment is when I was with my family.

No comments:

Blog Archive