Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, December 2, 2016

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED DOWNHILL MOUNTAIN BIKING?

                          Have you ever tried downhill
                      mountain biking?



      


  This is my bike. It is a 360 btt bike. It is really good for me to do this extreme sport.
Resultado de imagen de decathlon 360 mtb

   BTT is a exciting sport because you can go very fast and I like the speed but at the same time it is very risky. If you are going to practice this sport you must have a good equipment because if you fall down from the bike, it is dangerous if you don´t wear  protections so better if you wear them.
 I usually go to a mountain near  Zizur or to the Perdon or San Cristobal mountains because it is exciting to go down the hills.
If you have a good bike you can practise better BTT exercices because it is more adapted to the hill paths.
I like doing down hills because when I was younger I saw some videos and I liked it, and that´s why I began practising down hills. Once I fell down and I hurt myself  quite a lot but I stood up and I got on the bike and I went on down the hill.
Some years later,  I bought a better bike and I began to do proffesional down hill mountain biking.


      

No comments:

Blog Archive