Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, October 18, 2013

Bryan's introduction


My name is Bryan, I am 16 years old and I'm form Ecuador but I live in Spain with my parents and my brother David and my sisters Jessica and Lourdes. I have short black hair and I study 4º of E.S.O once again, I feel disappointed.

I always get up at half past six, then I have breakfast and catch the bus at half past seven, because I have to be at school at 8 o'clock. The first lesson starts at 8 o'clock and the last finishes at 2 'clock. My favourite subjects are Physical Education and Art and Design but I don't like physics and chemistry. Then I go home and eat lunch and rest for 1 hour. At 5 o'clock I get up to do homework.
In my free time I always play football and sometimes help in the house with the holdchores. At weekends I usually stay with my father because he works during the week and stays in a village, hence he comes to Pamplona. We go to eat burgers and we do the shopping food for the week.
My dream is to get a medical career and go to Ecuador to live there with my family.

No comments:

Blog Archive