Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, February 3, 2017

How my mobile phone and myself changed

Resultado de imagen de photo mobile ancient


It is true that life changes a lot during our teenage and childhood. When I was younger, there were only landlines at homes and nobody had a mobile phone in the 80s in Spain.

When I was 20 years old, First mobiles appeared in shops and they were big, thick and with an aerial. You need a suitcase to carry them and when you were using them you used to shout as you were in the space and not only in the area. Of course, it was very expensive and only for bussiness people.

First time I had a mobile was just before I went to England in 1996. It was the size of a landline with a small aerial, but now I am using a Smartphone.


No comments:

Blog Archive