Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Graffiti is an urban art

Today I am going to talk about the urban art of graffiti.
there are arguments for and against,and everyone has a strong opinion.


On the one hand people like graffiti in their town because 
graffities are beautiful and very difficult.
There are a lot of competitons and people raise money for the local economy.
Resultado de imagen de graffiti

On the other hand people don't like graffiti because the walls get dirty and if they want to delete they have to pay a lot of money.
Resultado de imagen de graffiti borrando


In my opinion I like graffiti because it's really beautiful and I enjoy walking around streets where I can see lots of graffiti.


Resultado de imagen de el mejor graffiti del mundo en papel


No comments:

Blog Archive