Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, February 22, 2019

ALBA SEGURA

                        😍ALBA SEGURA😍

Hello I´m Alba and I´m going to introduce my self.

I´m Alba I´m  twelve years old I´m from pamplona and I have a little sister and her name is Zoe. In my free time I like dancing flamenco, meeting my friends and staying with my family, in special with my sister Zoe.



In the first photo I am on the day of my first communion. I'm wearing my first communion dress. I also have a special necklace on my neck. I wear flowers on my hair. In the photo I am serious.



In the second photo I am with my cousins Serena, Daniella and Delia at the April Fair. I am wearing my flamenco dress, some earings and my heels. I am also with my cousin Serena on my legs and I am happy.





In the third photo I´m a baby at Christmas. I am wearing a Santa Claus costume and I´m serious loking at another place.

No comments:

Blog Archive