Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Felipe's writing

Hi my name is Felipe and my surname is Casimiro . I’m from Mexico but I live in Pamplona in Spain . I’m fourteen years old .I’m a REAL MADRID fan. It’s the best¡¡¡¡. My other interest are my play station and listen to music . My favourite groups are Rammstein and Avenged Sevenfold. My mum's name is Francisca and my dad's name is Francisco. I study at Salesianos school . In Salesianos there are six subjects . I hate Mondays and I like Fridays.

I celebrate Halloween when I go out with my friends and we bother people.

At the weekend on Friday evening I usually stay in . My friend Alejandro always comes to my house and we play computer games and we surf the Internet. On Saturday I never go to Reyno de Navarra but I go to watch Real Madrid and I always go out with my friends and after that I go to the cinema. On Sunday morning I never get up early , in the afternoon I usually meet my friends and play sports; and on Sundays I never do my homework.

No comments:

Blog Archive